DOCUMENTS, REPORTS, & EXTERNAL LINKS
Affordable housing is a complex issue. Below you will find a list of important documents, reports, and external links related to affordable housing. They have been organized by geographic location for your convenience.
- Town of Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Community Housing Action Plan: Part 1 – Housing Needs, Accomplishments and Challenges, July 2017
- The Locals’ Housing Crisis: Building Solutions Together – A presentation by Dr. Bill Hettinger, PhD, July 26, 2017 (live stream the presentation here)
- Town of Mammoth Lakes 2011 Affordable Housing Needs Assessment
- Town of Mammoth Lakes Housing Element, 2014-2019
- Mono County Housing Costs, Out of Reach 2016, National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Eastern Sierra Legal Assistance for seniors (60+) and caregivers in Alpine, Mono, and Inyo Counties
- Wild Iris, Family Counseling and Crisis Center
- Inyo-Mono Advocates for Community Action, Inc.
- Eastern Sierra Transit (ESTA) Technology Upgrades!
- Eastern Sierra Housing Needs Assessment, 2005
- Seguro de Salud: Covered California en Español
- FAIR HOUSING RESOURCES
- California Housing & Community Development Department
- Out of Reach 2016, Housing Costs Nationwide, National Low Income Housing Coalition
- California Housing Finance Agency
- Tenants’ & Landlords’ Rights and Responsibilities
- HOW CALIFORNIA’S HOUSING MARKET IS FAILING TO MEET THE NEEDS OF LOW-INCOME FAMILIES, RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE LEADERS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA by The California Housing Partnership Corporation, February 2014
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Out of Reach 2017, Housing Costs Nationwide, National Low Income Housing Coalition (El informe también está disponible en español aquí)
- Making Home Affordable, An official program of the Departments of the Treasury & Housing and Urban Development
- Positive Impacts of Affordable Housing on Health, Center for Housing Policy
- Next Step: putting sustainable homeownership within reach of everyone, while transforming the manufactured housing industry one home at a time.