Governance Committee Meeting
Friday, July 19, 2019
Meeting at 2 p.m.
MAMMOTH LAKES HOUSING OFFICE, 587 OLD MAMMOTH ROAD,
SHERWIN PLAZA 3, SUITE 4
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. at (760) 934-4740. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc to make arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (28 CFR 13.102-35.104 ADA Title II)
- Call to Order of the Governance Committee of Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc., a public benefit corporation, 501(c)3, whose mission is to support affordable housing for a viable economy and sustainable community.
- Roll Call:
Kirk Stapp, Stacy Corless, Agnes Vianzon
- Public Comments:
This is the established time for any member of the public wishing to address the Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Board of Directors on any matter that does not otherwise appear on the agenda. Members of the public desiring to speak on a matter appearing on the agenda should ask the Chairman for the opportunity to be heard when the item comes up for consideration.
- Approval of the June 14, 2019 minutes.
- Review of Draft Executive Director evaluation process.
- Review of sample Partnership Agreements.
- The committee will discuss the MLH Strategic Plan, 2019-2023 and prioritize governance-related work items.