Board of Directors Meeting
Monday, April 1, 2019
Meeting at 6 p.m.
COUNCIL CHAMBER, 437 OLD MAMMOTH ROAD
MINARET VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER, SUITE Z
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. at (760) 934-4740. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc to make arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (28 CFR 13.102-35.104 ADA Title II)
- Call to Order of the regular meeting of the public benefit corporation, 501(c)3, Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. whose mission is to support affordable housing for a viable economy and sustainable community.
- Roll Call:
Lindsay Barksdale, Stacy Corless, Zoraya Cruz, Tom Hodges, Jiselle Kenny, Kirk Stapp, John Wentworth, Agnes Vianzon, Richard Plaisted
- Public Comments:
This is the established time for any member of the public wishing to address the Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Board of Directors on any matter that does not otherwise appear on the agenda. Members of the public desiring to speak on a matter appearing on the agenda should ask the Chairman for the opportunity to be heard when the item comes up for consideration.
- Approval of minutes from the January 7, 2019 regular Board meeting
- Approval of minutes from the Strategic Planning special meetings of January 31, 2019 and February 1, 2019 and the regular meeting of March 4, 2019
- Review and discuss the MLH and Sierra Housing Advocates, LLC FY 2018-19 Second Quarter Draft Financial Statements
- Draft Strategic Plan Update – discussion item
The Board will receive an update regarding the 2019 Strategic Plan
- Consider approval of Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Resolution 19-01, A RESOLUTION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF MAMMOTH LAKES HOUSING, INC. APPROVING THE CREATION OF THE FOLLOWING STANDING COMMITTEES: EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE, FUNDRAISING COMMITTEE, AND DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE – Strategic Plan Implementation – action item
- Appoint Board members to serve on the standing committees: Executive Committee, Development Committee, and Fundraising Committee – Strategic Plan Implementation – action item
- MLH Monthly Update – information item
- MLH Annual Report 2018 – information item
- Annual Regional Point In Time Count (PIT):
The Board will discuss the preliminary results of the annual PIT Count of homeless individuals in Inyo, Mono, and Alpine counties – information item
- Latino Housing Coalition:
The Board will discuss and provide staff direction regarding a proposal from Mono County Behavioral Health to support an additional staff person to develop a Latino Housing Coalition and provide administrative support to MLH – discussion item
- Home Buyer Assistance Program:
The Board will review, discuss, and provide staff direction regarding the Town Council action to partially fund the Middle Income Home Buyer Assistance Program – discussion item
- The Parcel Update – information item
- Board Member Reports
17. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957, the Board will hold a closed session to consider the evaluation of performance of an employee, title: Executive Director.