Board of Directors Meeting
Monday, December 2, 2019
Meeting at 6:00 p.m.
COUNCIL CHAMBER, 437 OLD MAMMOTH ROAD
MINARET VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER, SUITE Z
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. at (760) 934-4740. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc to make arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR 13.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
1. Call to Order of the regular meeting of the public benefit corporation, 501(c)3, Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. whose mission is to support affordable housing for a viable economy and sustainable community.
Roll call: Lindsay Barksdale, Zoraya Cruz, Tom Hodges, Jiselle Kenny, Jennifer Kreitz, Kirk Stapp, Agnes Vianzon, Richard Plaisted
2. Public Comments: This is the established time for any member of the public wishing to address the Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Board of Directors on any matter that does not otherwise appear on the agenda. Members of the public desiring to speak on a matter appearing on the agenda should ask the Chairman for the opportunity to be heard when the item comes up for consideration.
3. Introduction of new Latino Housing Advocacy Group Leader, Judith Jimenez – informational item
4. Approval of the minutes from the November 4, 2019 regular Board meeting – action item
5. Approval of the minutes from the November 18, 2019 special Board meeting – action item
6. Cancel the regular Board meeting scheduled for January 6, 2020 – action item
7. The Board will receive a presentation from Mono County Behavioral Health on housing topics – informational item
8. Review and accept the June 30, 2019 Audit Statements – action item
9. The Parcel Update, the Board will receive an update on The Parcel progress and possibly approve a comment letter to the Town Council and the Planning & Economic Development Commission regarding the Preferred Plan – action item
10. Receive an update regarding 238 Sierra Manor Road project and consider adoption of Resolution 19-03 authorizing Mammoth Lakes Housing to submit an application for a Home Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) application for the commercial conversion to eleven one-bedroom apartments – action item
11. MLH 2019-2023 Strategic Plan, recap of the November 4, 2019 prioritization session – information item
12. The Board will consider the merits of an application to the CA Coalition for Rural Housing Rural West Internship Program for Diversity in Nonprofit Housing and Community Development – action item
13. MLH Monthly Update – information item
14. Updates from Committees – information item
a. Governance (standing)
Kirk, Jennifer, Stacy, Agnes
b. Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (standing)
c. Programs & Housing Development (ad-hoc)
Tom, Richard, Jennifer, Lindsay
d. Marketing & Communications (ad-hoc)
Jiselle, Lindsay, Stacy
e. Workforce Housing Program Steering Committee – Chamber
Richard Plaisted, Tom Hodges
15. Board Member Reports
16. Adjourn, to the regular Board meeting scheduled for February 3, 2020