Board of Directors Special Meeting
Monday, December 7, 2020
Meeting at 6:00 p.m.
COUNCIL CHAMBER, 437 OLD MAMMOTH ROAD
MINARET VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER, SUITE Z
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. at (760) 934-4740. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc to make arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR 13.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
NOTE: This meeting will be conducted pursuant to the provisions of the Governor’s Executive Order which suspends certain requirements of the Ralph M. Brown Act.
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device: https://monocounty.zoom.us/s/98707718059
Or join by phone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
Webinar ID: 987 0771 8059 – Callers: To Raise your hand Press *9, to Unmute/Mute Press *6
International numbers available: https://monocounty.zoom.us/u/ad4YSFD3lxIt
You can watch this meeting live through the online Granicus system here: http://mammothlakes.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=4 or on the local government cable channel 18. Public comments can be submitted to the Executive Director at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Call to Order of the regular meeting of the public benefit corporation, 501(c)3, Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. whose mission is to support affordable housing for a viable economy and sustainable community.
Roll call: Lindsay Barksdale, Zoraya Cruz, Tom Hodges, Jiselle Kenny, Jennifer Kreitz, Kirk Stapp, Agnes Vianzon, Richard Plaisted, Tony Perkins
2. Public Comments: This is the established time for any member of the public wishing to address the Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Board of Directors on any matter that does not otherwise appear on the agenda. Members of the public desiring to speak on a matter appearing on the agenda should ask the Chairman for the opportunity to be heard when the item comes up for consideration.
3. Board member reports
4. Approval of the minutes from the November 16, 2020 special Board meeting – action item
5. MLH Programs Update – information item
6. The Board will consider the merits of an application to the CA Coalition for Rural Housing Rural West Internship Program for Diversity in Nonprofit Housing and Community Development – action item
7. Review and approve the MLH and Sierra Housing Advocates, LLC FY 2020-21 First Quarter Draft Financial Statements – action item
8. Review and accept the June 30, 2020 Audit Statements – action item
9. The Board will participate in a facilitated discussion regarding prioritization of Strategic Plan Goals
10. Property Negotiations: Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.8, the Board will hold a closed session to discuss property negotiations and possible staff directions and/or action – APN 040-151-006-000
Property: 1700 Old Mammoth Road, #G-106, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Negotiating Parties: Patricia Robertson representing MLH (prospective buyer); Christian and Guadalupe Grimaldo (Owner)
Under Negotiation: Terms of sale
11. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6(a), Conference with Labor Negotiators, the Board will meet with its representatives (Jennifer Kreitz, Agnes Vianzon, Tony Perkins) with respect to the following position: Executive Director. No action to be taken.
Announcement of Action Taken in Closed Session
12. Adjourn, to the regular Board meeting scheduled for January 4, 2021.