Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) Committee Meeting
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Meeting at 10 a.m.
MAMMOTH LAKES HOUSING OFFICE, 587 OLD MAMMOTH ROAD,
SHERWIN PLAZA 3, SUITE 4
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. at (760) 934-4740. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc to make arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (28 CFR 13.102-35.104 ADA Title II)
1. Call to Order of the Governance Committee of Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc., a public benefit corporation, 501(c)3, whose mission is to support affordable housing for a viable economy and sustainable community.
The meeting was called to order at 10:00 AM.
2. Roll Call:
Members present: Jiselle Kenny, Zoraya Cruz, John Wentworth
Staff: Patricia Robertson
3. Public Comments:
4. The committee will discuss the MLH Strategic Plan, 2019-2023 and prioritize DEI-related work items.
- Check with partners to “share” training costsii. Meeting Agreements
- Mono County example
- Check with Fred Stump re: civility
- Define process for those not following agreements
iii. Outreach to Latinx community
- Coffee talks
a. Jiselle and John to follow up on locations
b. Tenant’s Rights workshop in Spanish