Board of Directors Meeting
Monday, February 3, 2020
Meeting at 6:00 p.m.
COUNCIL CHAMBER, 437 OLD MAMMOTH ROAD
MINARET VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER, SUITE Z
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. at (760) 934-4740. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc to make arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR 13.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
- Call to Order of the regular meeting of the public benefit corporation, 501(c)3, Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. whose mission is to support affordable housing for a viable economy and sustainable community.
Roll call: Lindsay Barksdale, Zoraya Cruz, Tom Hodges, Jiselle Kenny, Jennifer Kreitz, Kirk Stapp, Agnes Vianzon, Richard Plaisted
- Public Comments: This is the established time for any member of the public wishing to address the Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Board of Directors on any matter that does not otherwise appear on the agenda. Members of the public desiring to speak on a matter appearing on the agenda should ask the Chairman for the opportunity to be heard when the item comes up for consideration.
- Affordable Housing Finance Training, presented by Eileen Piekarz of Rural Community Assistance Corporation – information item
- Approval of the minutes from the December 2, 2019 regular Board meeting – action item
- Review and approve the MLH and Sierra Housing Advocates, LLC FY 2019-20 Second Quarter Draft Financial Statements – action item
- Approval of Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Resolution 20-01 Approving the Creation of an Ad-Hoc Nominations Committee – action item
- Appointment of the Ad-Hoc Nominations Committee – action item
- Consider the Notice of Funding Availability from the State Department of Housing & Community Development’s CalHome Program and possibly approve Resolution 20-02 authorizing a funding application – action item
- The Parcel Update – information item
- Receive an update regarding 238 Sierra Manor Road project and possibly approve expenditure of funds to obtain 100% permit ready plans – action item
- MLH Monthly Update – information item
- Updates from Committees – information item
- Governance (standing)
Kirk, Jennifer, Stacy, Agnes
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (standing)
- Programs & Housing Development (ad-hoc)
Tom, Richard, Jennifer, Lindsay
- Marketing & Communications (ad-hoc)
Jiselle, Lindsay, Stacy
- Workforce Housing Program Steering Committee (Chamber)
Richard Plaisted, Tom Hodges
- Governance (standing)
- Board Member Reports
- Comment on the potential ballot measure to increase TOT by 1% for housing purposes.
- Adjourn, to the regular Board meeting scheduled for March 2, 2020