Board of Directors Meeting
Monday, July 1, 2019
Meeting at 6 p.m.
COUNCIL CHAMBER, 437 OLD MAMMOTH ROAD
MINARET VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER, SUITE Z
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. at (760) 934-4740. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc to make arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (28 CFR 13.102-35.104 ADA Title II)
- Call to Order of the regular meeting of the public benefit corporation, 501(c)3, Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. whose mission is to support affordable housing for a viable economy and sustainable community.
- Roll Call:
Lindsay Barksdale, Stacy Corless, Zoraya Cruz, Tom Hodges, Jiselle Kenny, Kirk Stapp, John Wentworth, Agnes Vianzon, Richard Plaisted
- Public Comments:
This is the established time for any member of the public wishing to address the Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Board of Directors on any matter that does not otherwise appear on the agenda. Members of the public desiring to speak on a matter appearing on the agenda should ask the Chairman for the opportunity to be heard when the item comes up for consideration.
- Approval of minutes from the June 3, 2019 regular Board meeting – action item
- Presentation from Rob Patterson, Administrative Services/Finance Director for the Town of Mammoth Lakes regarding Measure A allocations – information item
- Discussion and approval of the MLH-Town Contract – action item
- Discussion and possible approval of a joint letter with the Town of Mammoth Lakes to the Department of Housing & Urban Development regarding a proposed rule that would evict thousands of mixed-immigration status families from subsidized housing – action item
- Approval of the Certificate of Amendment of Articles of Incorporation of Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. – action item
- 238 Sierra Manor Road Update – information item
- The Parcel Update – information item
- MLH Monthly Update – information item
- Updates from Committees – information item
- Governance (standing)
Kirk, Stacy, and Agnes
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (standing)
Zoraya, Jiselle, and John
- Programs & Housing Development (ad-hoc)
Tom, Richard, and Lindsay
- Marketing & Communications (ad-hoc)
Jiselle, John, and Stacy
- Governance (standing)
- Board Member Reports
Download the entire packet here.