Board of Directors
Thursday, June 25, 2020
Meeting at 8:00 a.m.
NOTE: As authorized by Governor Newsom’s Executive Order, N-29-20, dated March 17, 2020, this meeting will be held via teleconferencing with members of the Board attending from separate remote locations. The meeting can be accessed online through https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85016740919?pwd=eUFNdFBwN0RKS3FKNXgvWmJNSm9HQT09, or by phone at 669-900-9128, Meeting ID 850 1674 0919 where members of the public shall have the right to observe/listen. If you are interested in submitting public comet on any item on the agenda, or not on the agenda over which the board has jurisdiction, please send the written comment to the following email address in advance: email@example.com. This altered format is in observance of recent recommendations by state and local officials that certain precautions be taken, including physical distancing, to address the threat of COVID-19.
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. at (760) 934-4740. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc to make arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR 13.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
1. Call to Order of the regular meeting of the public benefit corporation, 501(c)3, Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. whose mission is to support affordable housing for a viable economy and sustainable community.
Roll call: Lindsay Barksdale, Zoraya Cruz, Tom Hodges, Jiselle Kenny, Jennifer Kreitz, Kirk Stapp, Agnes Vianzon, Richard Plaisted
2. Public Comments: This is the established time for any member of the public wishing to address the Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Board of Directors on any matter that does not otherwise appear on the agenda. Members of the public desiring to speak on a matter appearing on the agenda should ask the Chairman for the opportunity to be heard when the item comes up for consideration.
3. Approval of the minutes from the February 3, 2020 meeting of the Board – action item
4. The Board will consider providing a comment letter to the Mono County Board of Supervisors regarding the proposed amendments to the Tioga Inn project in Lee Vining – action item
5. The Board will consider and possibly approve an MOU with Inyo County for professional program development services – action item
6. Property Negotiations: Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.8, the Board will hold a closed session to discuss property negotiations and possible staff directions and/or action – APN 040-151-012-000
Property: 1700 Old Mammoth Road, #H-104, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Negotiating Parties: Patricia Robertson representing MLH (prospective buyer); Heather and Karl Anderson (Owner)
Under Negotiation: Terms of sale
Announcement of Action taken in Closed Session
7. Adjourn, to the regular Board meeting scheduled for July 6, 2020