Board of Directors Meeting
Monday, June 3, 2019
Meeting at 6 p.m.
COUNCIL CHAMBER, 437 OLD MAMMOTH ROAD
MINARET VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER, SUITE Z
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. at (760) 934-4740. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc to make arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (28 CFR 13.102-35.104 ADA Title II)
1. Call to Order of the regular meeting of the public benefit corporation, 501(c)3, Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. whose mission is to support affordable housing for a viable economy and sustainable community.
2. Roll Call:
Lindsay Barksdale, Stacy Corless, Zoraya Cruz, Tom Hodges, Jiselle Kenny, Kirk Stapp, John Wentworth, Agnes Vianzon, Richard Plaisted
3. Public Comments:
This is the established time for any member of the public wishing to address the Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Board of Directors on any matter that does not otherwise appear on the agenda. Members of the public desiring to speak on a matter appearing on the agenda should ask the Chairman for the opportunity to be heard when the item comes up for consideration.
4. Approval of minutes from the May 6, 2019 regular Board meeting
5. The Board will receive a presentation from Inyo Mono Advocates for Community Action (IMACA) the administrative coordinator for the regional Continuum of Care for Inyo, Mono, and Alpine counties – information item
6. Consider approval of Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Resolution 19-01, A RESOLUTION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF MAMMOTH LAKES HOUSING, INC. APPROVING THE CREATION OF THE FOLLOWING STANDING COMMITTEES: GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE AND DIVERSITY, EQUITY, & INCLUSION COMMITTEE – Strategic Plan Implementation – action item
7. Appoint Board members to serve on the standing committees: Governance Committee and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Committee – Strategic Plan Implementation – action item
8. Consider approval of Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Resolution 19-02, A RESOLUTION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF MAMMOTH LAKES HOUSING, INC. APPROVING THE CREATION OF THE FOLLOWING AD-HOC COMMITTEES: PROGRAMS & HOUSING DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE – Strategic Plan Implementation – action item
9. Appoint Board members to serve on the ad-hoc committees: Programs & Housing Development Committee and Marketing & Communications Committee – Strategic Plan Implementation – action item
10. MLH-Town Contract Update – information item
11. Consider authorization of a joint letter with the Town of Mammoth Lakes to the Department of Housing & Urban Development regarding a proposed rule that would evict thousands of mixed-immigration status families from subsidized housing – action item
12. 238 Sierra Manor Road Update – information item
13. The Parcel Update – information item
14. MLH Monthly Update – information item
15. Board Member Reports
Download the entire packet here.