Board of Directors Regular Meeting
Monday, June 7, 2021
Meeting at 5:00 p.m.
COUNCIL CHAMBER, 437 OLD MAMMOTH ROAD
MINARET VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER, SUITE Z
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. at (760) 934-4740. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc to make arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR 13.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
NOTE: This meeting will be conducted pursuant to the provisions of the Governor’s Executive Order which suspends certain requirements of the Ralph M. Brown Act.
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device: https://monocounty.zoom.us/s/98707718059
Or join by phone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
Webinar ID: 987 0771 8059 – Callers: To Raise your hand Press *9, to Unmute/Mute Press *6
International numbers available: https://monocounty.zoom.us/u/ad4YSFD3lxIt
You can watch this meeting live through the online Granicus system here: http://mammothlakes.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=4 or on the local government cable channel 18. Public comments can be submitted to the Executive Director at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Call to Order of the regular meeting of the public benefit corporation, 501(c)3, Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. whose mission is to support affordable housing for a viable economy and sustainable community.
Roll call: Lindsay Barksdale, Zoraya Cruz, Tom Hodges, Jennifer Kreitz, Kirk Stapp, Agnes Vianzon, Tony Perkins, Heidi Steenstra
2. Public Comments: This is the established time for any member of the public wishing to address the Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Board of Directors on any matter that does not otherwise appear on the agenda. Members of the public desiring to speak on a matter appearing on the agenda should ask the Chairman for the opportunity to be heard when the item comes up for consideration.
3. Approval of the minutes from the May 3, 2021 regular Board meeting and the May 12, 2021 special Board meeting
4. Ad-Hoc Nominations Committee presentation of Nominees and potential appointment to the Board of Directors
5. The Board will participate in a Governance Training
6. The Board will review and potentially approve the recommendation from the Marketing Committee regarding entering contracts with the following consultants for a 20th Anniversary Rebranding: Jessica Kennedy and Keri Davis of SharpEnd Designs
7. 238 Sierra Manor Road update
8. MLH Programs Update
9. The Board will discuss scheduling a joint meeting with the Town of Mammoth Lakes’ Town Council
10. The Board will consider rescheduling the regular monthly Board meeting in July
11. Review and possibly approve the Mammoth Lakes Housing Draft 2021/2022 Fiscal Year Budget
12. Committee Updates
13. Board member reports
14. Adjourn, to the regular Board meeting