Board of Directors Meeting
Monday, May 6, 2019
Meeting at 6 p.m.
COUNCIL CHAMBER, 437 OLD MAMMOTH ROAD
MINARET VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER, SUITE Z
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. at (760) 934-4740. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc to make arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (28 CFR 13.102-35.104 ADA Title II)
1. Call to Order of the regular meeting of the public benefit corporation, 501(c)3, Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. whose mission is to support affordable housing for a viable economy and sustainable community.
2. Roll Call
Lindsay Barksdale, Stacy Corless, Zoraya Cruz, Tom Hodges, Jiselle Kenny, Kirk Stapp, John Wentworth, Agnes Vianzon, Richard Plaisted
3. Public Comments
This is the established time for any member of the public wishing to address the Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Board of Directors on any matter that does not otherwise appear on the agenda. Members of the public desiring to speak on a matter appearing on the agenda should ask the Chairman for the opportunity to be heard when the item comes up for consideration.
4. Approval of minutes from the April 1, 2019 regular Board meeting
5. Latino Housing Coalition:
The Board will receive a presentation from Mono County Behavioral Health staff regarding the Latino Housing Coalition staff position and possibly direct staff to work with Mono County on a contract – action item
6. Consider and possible adoption of an organizational Vision Statement – action item
7. Consider adoption of the Mammoth Lakes Housing 2019-2023 Strategic Plan – action item
8. Strategic Discussion: Committees
The Board will participate in a strategic discussion regarding the creation of committees as expressed in the MLH Strategic Plan. The discussion will include possible prioritization of committees, committee descriptions, and committee work plan items – discussion item
9. Review and discuss the MLH and Sierra Housing Advocates, LLC FY 2018-19 Third Quarter Draft Financial Statements – information item
10. Review and possibly approve the Mammoth Lakes Housing Draft 2019/2020 Fiscal Year Budget – action item
11. The Board will consider providing comments to the Town of Mammoth Lakes Town Council on the Housing Element Update, 2019-2027 – action item
12. 238 Sierra Manor Road – information item
13. The Parcel Update – information item
14. MLH Monthly Update – information item
15. Board Member Reports
Download the entire packet here.