Congratulations on your new home!
Once you have successfully purchased a home, you get to enjoy the privileges and responsibilities of home ownership.
These responsibilities include protecting and maintaining your home as well as keeping a healthy and safe environment for your family.
Here are some helpful resources for new homeowners.
- Town of Mammoth Lakes Rehab Program for Health & Safety – Apply here!
- New Homeowner Guide (PDF)
- Smart Steps Every New Homeowner Should Take
- Things New Homeowners Don’t Know They Need to Do
- Maintenance Checklist
- List of New Responsibilities
If you have a dispute regarding the construction and/or a safety defect with a new manufactured home, visit the HUD Manufactured Home Dispute Resolution Program (DRP) here.
Fee and Tax Relief Offered to Mobilehome/Manufactured Home Owners Who Have Never Obtained Title and Registration, visit www.registeryourmobilehomeca.org.