Board of Directors Meeting
Monday, October 5, 2020
Meeting at 6:00 p.m.
COUNCIL CHAMBER, 437 OLD MAMMOTH ROAD
MINARET VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER, SUITE Z
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. at (760) 934-4740. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc to make arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR 13.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
NOTE: This meeting will be conducted pursuant to the provisions of the Governor’s Executive Order which suspends certain requirements of the Ralph M. Brown Act. It is strongly encouraged that you watch this meeting live through the online Granicus system here: http://mammothlakes.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=4 or on the local government cable channel 18. Public comments can be submitted to the Executive Director at email@example.com or the Assistant Town Clerk at Angela Plaisted firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Call to Order of the regular meeting of the public benefit corporation, 501(c)3, Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. whose mission is to support affordable housing for a viable economy and sustainable community.
Roll call: Lindsay Barksdale, Zoraya Cruz, Tom Hodges, Jiselle Kenny, Jennifer Kreitz, Kirk Stapp, Agnes Vianzon, Richard Plaisted
2. Public Comments: This is the established time for any member of the public wishing to address the Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Board of Directors on any matter that does not otherwise appear on the agenda. Members of the public desiring to speak on a matter appearing on the agenda should ask the Chairman for the opportunity to be heard when the item comes up for consideration.
3. Approval of the minutes from the September 9, 2020 special Board meeting – action item
4. The Board will receive a presentation from Eduardo Bribiesca, MLH’s Rural West Intern on his experience at the intensive, month-long affordable housing development training provided by the California Coalition for Rural Housing – information item
5. MLH Board to identify its designated representative(s) for negotiations regarding employee matters pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 – action item
6. Consider adoption of Resolution 20-03 authorizing Mammoth Lakes Housing to submit an application for a CalHome Program application for Mortgage Assistance and ADU Loan Program activities in Mono County – action item
7. Consider adoption of Resolution 20-04 authorizing Mammoth Lakes Housing to submit an application for a CalHome Program application for Mortgage Assistance and ADU Loan Program activities in Inyo County – action item
8. MLH Programs Update – information item
9. Board Member Reports
10. Adjourn, to the regular Board meeting scheduled for November 2, 2020.