The following programs provide funding assistance for rehabilitation of housing units or weatherization upgrades. There are different programs for homeowners AND investors with rental units.
- Home Energy Assistance Program, IMACA
Contact Chad Mitchell, IMACA, (760) 873-8557 x27
- Town of Mammoth Lakes Homeowner Rehab Program
Funds available for properties located in the Town of Mammoth Lakes. Owners must earn below 80% of the Area Median Income to qualify.
Contact Diane or Patricia at MLH, (760) 934-4740 or download the application here. A limited number of $10,000 grants are available to seniors (62+), ADA upgrades, and those earning below 50% of the Area Median Income.
- Town of Mammoth Lakes Investor Rehab Program
Funds available for properties located in the Town of Mammoth Lakes. Tenants must earn below 80% of the Area Median Income to qualify.
Download the application here. Tenants are required to submit Tenant profiles for each occupied unit as part of the application process. For questions, contact Diane or Patricia at MLH, (760) 934-4740.
- Manufactured Home Rehab or Replacement Program: City of Bishop, Town of Mammoth Lakes, & Mono County
Contact Patricia or Diane at MLH, (760) 934-4740
- USDA Housing Repair Loans and Grants: Loans up to $20,000 at 1% for a maximum of 20 years for income qualifying households to make health and safety repairs. Grants are also available. Contact Mono County Rep, Robert Canepa at (530) 885-6505 x114 or email@example.com
- Matrix of Utility Multifamily Energy Efficiency & Renewable Incentive Programs in California
August 2015, Multiple contacts