This local resource provides the following information:
- Information regarding free assistance from a court provided attorney regarding representing yourself in court and family law assistance. Please visit their website for more information. You can make an appointment by calling (760) 924-5444 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Services in Spanish are available. Please visit their website for more information.
Servicios en español están disponibles. Para hacer una cita, llame al (760) 924-5444 de lunes a viernes de 9 a.m. a 12 p.m.
- Information regarding a website maintained by the California Administrative Office of the Courts which provides forms and information for those who are self-represented or anyone wishing to be better informed about the law and court procedures.
- Information regarding the California Superior Court EZ Legal File Program website. The website will help you fill out various legal forms that may be necessary for you to initiate or respond to a legal action. The site will guide you through completing the forms available by asking questions and completing sections of the forms based on your answers.
CILS mission is to protect and advance Indian rights, foster Indian self-determination, and facilitate tribal nation building. The field office in Bishop may also be able to assist non-native Mono County residents with legal aid.
- 2093 Arena Boulevard. Sacramento, CA 95834.
- teléfono: (+1) (916) 329 3500.
- FAX: (+1) (916) 419-9417.
- EMAIL: email@example.com.
- Presentación por el consulado mexicano, octubre 2020
- Consultas legales gratuitas durante la contingencia Covid-19
ESAAA provides counsel and advice, brief services, and referrals to all low-income persons in Inyo, Mono, and Alpine counties.
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials
873 N. Main St. Suite 120
Bishop, CA 93514P: (760) 873-3581 or (800) 736-3582
F: (760) 873-7461
Law Libraries in California are established by Business & Professions Code 6300 et seq.
Each County Law Library receives a portion of court filing fees as allocated in Business and Professions Code 6321.
Contact the Mono County Law Library at (760) 934-8670 or http://www.monocolibraries.org/ and ask about their legal resources!